Tuesday, 26 March 2013

Facial skincare products (Night)

Hi everyone,
This is my official first post!

 I currently live in England but I am from Lagos, Nigeria. I won't ramble on my history but would go straight to what this post is about and as I post more, you will get to know more about me.

I have always had good skin, and I would credit that to good genes and a healthy lifestyle. I take lots of water and fruits (bananas are my favourite), drink a lot of tea (which helps believe me), sleep for a good number of hours and I take long walks almost everyday so generally my skin lives off all that. But also I would credit using products that work for me and sticking to them.

 I have combination skin and I have found Nivea products to be great on my skin and also products by Simple which can be bought from Superdrug or Boots. Recently I started using Neutrogena's Visible clear face wash and face scrub in Grapefruit; it smells absolutely wonderful and I only bought it because it was on sale at that time but so far it's helped to reduce my pores and get rid of some spots on my forehead and I will definitely recommend them to anyone struggling with similar problems.




Nivea 2 in 1 Cleanser & Toner here
Neutrogena Visibly clear pink grapefruit Facial wash here
 Nivea Regenerating Night cream here
Nivea Double effect eye make-up remover here
 Neutrogena Visibly clear pink grapefruit daily scrub here

Always remember that your skin needs to be well taken care of and you can really get the best out of it by easy things such as simplifying your beauty regime by starting with less but effective products and eating well.

Take care and love your body because someone out there is wishing for what you have.






4 comments:

  1. nice products! your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks lovely! checked out your blog and just followed xx

      Delete
  2. all the best with your new blog!


    www.thatgoodgirlchi.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete